The only goal of this page is to gather some information about PikaCloud and all of its apps.
Pika Cloud consists of the following subsystems:
- PikaCore – a core of whole PikaCloud, some more information about it, here;
- PikaNote – a note app of PikaCloud, some more information about it, here;
- PikaStatus – a status app for PikaCloud;
- PikaPlayer – a media player app for PikaCloud, for now it is in early design phase.
There is a developer/staging instance available of PikaCore, however it is not accessible for anyone anonymously. If you are willing to access dev instance to take a look on what’s about to change in the next release of PikaCore, contact me.
PikaCloud source code
PikaCloud source code repositories are as follows:
- PikaCore repository,
- PikaNote repository – frontend and backend,
- PikaStatus repository,
- PikaPlayer repository (it contains mock application’s code).
More information about technical aspects of PikaCloud will be available in new posts published on this blog.
If you feel like you have a question about anything considering PikaCloud, just let me know.
Stay tuned and thanks for visiting!